Hi! I'm a french level designer from Lyon who likes to collaborate with others!
I'm a video games enthusiast and curious about all forms of art!
I worked as a level designer on The Crew 2 and multiple live updates for The Crew 2.
I'm currently working on The Crew Motorfest at Ubisoft, Ivory Tower.
At the moment, in my spare time, I'm working on a Unreal Engine 5 project where the players can use a teleportation device that allows them to experiment and create their own path in a rich level design environment.
Software and dev. skills
- - Unity
- - Unreal Engine
- - Unreal Development Kit
- - Autodesk 3ds Max/Autodesk Maya
- - Blender
- - Aseprite
- - Adobe Creative Suite
- - Affinity Designer
- - Microsoft Office 365
- - Project management: JIRA
- - Perforce/Sourcetree/Git
- - Programming knowledge: C#, HTML, CSS...
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://fr.linkedin.com/in/pitavyantoine
- Curriculum vitae:Antoine Pitavy Resume